- Be fair and objective in your ratings and reviews.
- Use the comment box wisely; this website is not for the airing of grievances!
- Retain your professionalism if leaving comments and/or feedback.
- Avoid writing comments that refer to entire teams or departments. For example, refer to 'some members of the ... team' rather than simply 'the .... team'.
- Remember that the site is offering an insider’s perspective of schools; please restrain any urge to rant about the school or individuals who work there.
- Update reviews of your current school to reflect any changes, particularly if these changes are for the better.
- Ensure that you enter school details accurately.
- Name, or identify the position of, individual members of staff at the school you are reviewing, such entries will be removed as soon as the website manager becomes aware of them.
- Leave personal or libellous remarks, these will be removed as soon as the website manager becomes aware of them.
- Rate any school you do not have current, or recent, experience of; schools can change and we want the site to reflect schools fairly.
- State anything as fact ; to avoid libel, the comments you leave must clearly be personal .
- Use definitive, emotive, inflammatory, defamatory or obscene language.
- Phrase your comments as advice.